Top 10 Most Manly Cities in America
Here are the most macho cities in America, hands down. And my reason for selecting them. Nothing sissy about these towns.
- Milwaukee, WS: Birthplace of Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
- Anchorage, AK: Where the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race starts.
- Tuscon, AZ: Where most famous shootouts occurred in the old west.
- Cape Canaveral, FL: Where we once shot rockets into outer space.
- Detroit, MI: Where we still make American cars (at least for now).
- New Haven, CT: Home of Winchester Rifles, the gun that tamed the west.
- Jackson Hole, WY: Not only is it filthy rich, lost of outdoor manly activities.
- Atlanta, GA: Headquarters of Home Depot, the greatest store in human history.
- New York, NY: Home of the New York Yankees.
- Dallas, TX: Home of the Dallas Cowboys.
I know some/many of you will disagree with my list. Criticize it. Tear it up. Tell me where I am wrong. Go ahead, make my day!